Visits & Tours
A visit to the mosque should be booked in advance by email, post or telephone (For further information refer to the “Contact Us” page)
A visit to the mosque usually consists of the following:
- A guided tour of the mosque building accompanied by a faith guide.
- Presentation & Introduction to the Islamic faith
- Q&A and discussion session.
- Observation of one of the daily or special prayer services.
All visitors are requested to:
- Dress modestly.
- Respect the peace and prayer of worshippers inside the mosque.
- Remove their shoes in certain specific areas around the mosque.
- Keep food and drinks out of the mosque, except areas that have been designated as eating areas.
- Keep the mosque’s building and surrounding area clean by disposing of litter properly and safely.
- Abide by the general rules of the mosque as displayed around the building.
- NO smoking in the building and at/or around the mosque’s entrance.
**Please note that we may discontinue any visit, if we find any disrespectful or inappropriate behaviour and ask visitors to leave the building.**