Visits & Tours
A visit to the mosque should be booked in advance by email, post or telephone (For further information refer to the “Contact Us” page)
A visit to the mosque usually consists of the following:
· A guided tour of the mosque building accompanied by a faith guide.
· Presentation & Introduction to the Islamic faith
· Q&A and discussion session.
· Observation of one of the daily or special prayer services.
All visitors are requested to:
· Dress modestly.
· Respect the peace and prayer of worshippers inside the mosque.
· Remove their shoes in certain specific areas around the mosque.
· Keep food and drinks out of the mosque, except areas that have been designated as eating areas.
· Keep the mosque’s building and surrounding area clean by disposing of litter properly and safely.
· Abide by the general rules of the mosque as displayed around the building.
· NO smoking in the building and at/or around the mosque’s entrance.
**Please note that we may discontinue any visit, if we find any disrespectful or inappropriate behaviour and ask visitors to leave the building.**